Vission & Mission
To create capable, competent and confident leaders of 21st century by providing world of experiences within the classrooms and beyond
- To deliver life-centered curriculum to empower our students to face the challenges of the future
- To promote continuous & constant development of educators in skills, knowledge & attitude.
- To support research creativity & search for knowledge.
- Provide differentiated instruction based on formative and summative assessment data to maximize student achievement.
- Establish professional development priorities that are based on the curriculam renewal plan and aligned with nation and goal standards.
- Develop and integrate 21st century learning expectations to provide student with what they will need as learners, professional and citizens in a rapidly changing world.
- Nurture the social and personal development of students sa taht they are confident, compassionate, contributing members of society.
- Advocate for and provide students and educators with access to the best possible educational technology and integrated teaching tools.
- Learning through enquiry and exploration
- Encourage reflective practice and use data to develop and improve syatems that impact student achievement.Maintain partnership and open communication to ensure informed, collaborative decision making with all stakeholders.